ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The City of Atchison is pleased to offer a new economic development program focused on enticing new small business and real estate development activity in the Atchison community. The Development Microgrant Program offers reimbursement grants for planning and pre-construction expenses incurred during the early stages of small business and real estate development projects.
USE OF FUNDS
- Professional Services / Planning
- Feasibility study / business plan consultant
- Production of “as-built” or existing condition building plans
- Preliminary architecture or engineering work
- Historic listing nomination or historic preservation consultant services
- Real estate appraiser / surveyor services
- Grant writing services
- Environmental evaluations or testing
- Other elements of due diligence in project planning and development
- Grant awards will not exceed 50% funding of the scope of work and fee being undertaken.
- Grant awards will not exceed $2,500 for any individual project.
- Grant funds will not be awarded for a scope of work that has already been completed.
- Grant funds will be dispersed to awardees upon completion of the project and submittals proving that all services have been fully paid for. Development Microgrants is a reimbursement grant program.
- The work product resulting from awarded funds must be shared with the City of Atchison upon completion and prior to grant reimbursement.
Contact us today to start working on your own small business project!
Email - email@example.com
Phone - 913-367-5560