Website The Atchison Hospital
Atchison Hospital is looking for an RN to join our Med/Surg department. This is a full-time, day-shift position. An ideal candidate will have excellent nursing, time management, and critical thinking skills required. This person must have the ability to work as part of a team and be detail-oriented with excellent customer service and organization skills.
- KS RN license
- ACLS and BLS certification
- Excellent nursing, time management and critical thinking skills
- Must have the ability to work as part of a team
- Must be detail oriented with excellent customer service and organization skills
- 1 year acute care experience in the last 2 years
- Registered nurse: 1 year of experience
- EMR systems: 1 year of experience
- EKG rhythm recognition course
- 6:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Weekends and holidays required
To apply for this job please visit atchisonhospital.org.