Website The Atchison Hospital
Atchison Hospital is seeking an Education Coordinator to join our team! The Education coordinator is responsible for facilitating and maintaining records of all employee competencies and mandatory training as required. The Education coordinator is also responsible for maintaining and assisting staff members’ certifications in BLS, ACLS, TNCC, and other required certifications. The position is also key in facilitating learning opportunities for the educational programs in the area and serving as a liaison representing the hospital.
- Facilitates and maintains records of all employee competencies and mandatory training as required
- Maintains and assists staff members’ certifications in BLS, ACLS, TNCC, and other required certifications
- Facilitates learning opportunities for the educational programs in the area
- Serves as a liaison representing the hospital
- Serves as an administrator for the online education program
- Assists department leaders in designing, assigning, tracking, and reporting of education compliance
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) education including updates and full use of system
- Bachelor’s degree in a clinical field
- BLS & ACLS
- Ability to collaborate with department leaders in the development of an effective orientation process, department specific competencies, and annual skills requirements is essential
- The ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated are essential qualities for this position.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- 3-5 years experience in clinical education
- Post-graduate degree
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit atchisonhospital.org.