The state’s oldest church in the Archdiocese of Kansas City still in continuous use. It was added to the National Register in 1998. Eight miles south on Kansas Highway 73 (west on 234th Road).
St Patrick’s parish was established by German and Irish immigrants in 1857, and a wooden church was completed in 1859. The wodden structure was destroyed by a tornado in 1861 and replaced with a 20 x 30′ log building. The present church building was completed in 1866.
Open for mass Sundays at 8:30 AM
Closed when not in use.